maandag 25 mei 2015

Pippa's Tea's & Tiara's convention doll, prize table wins, goodie bag and more.....


Where to start with showing all the loveliness that came home with me from this years Pippa convention?
What I forgot to mention in my earlier post, was the lovely name tag, which Mandy B had created for each attendee:
And the little teapots are a pair of earrings, so I foresee lots of future use for it. The little Tiara hairclip came in very handy too, as I forgot to bring a Tiara with me, and of course I needed to ad some bling when we were going to have the official photo taken.

My first prize table win was a beautiful doll, by Peggy:


When the second round came, I couldn't believe me luck, (I was quite late in the second round). Ever since I saw the pictures of the Dawn in Las Vegas convention, I had a vague feeling of regret that I hadn't been able to attend, as I would have loved to have an Elvis doll. But here was my chance, no one seemed to even look at him, so just had to grab him:

There's a little button on the side which you can press, to hear the first few lines of 'Viva las Vegas'!
So a big thank you to all the lovely Dawnettes for donating this one to this years prize table. xxx

After a little break, another round came, and here's what I found beneath a pile of stuff:

I'm already inspired for another reroot, but will have to finish a couple of other ones first...

The next round came, and I found this overly cute teaset, complete with a little book, donated by Aida:



More rounds of prizetable raffles followed, quite overwhelming:


sinamay hats and dollstands donated by Jo, bags donated by Louise.

and still more goodies:
Peg's Poodle, bows and boa in one pretty bag from Corinne, and the Miss Millie outfits donated by Louise.

Between all those prize table raffles we received our convention doll, and just see for yourself how fabulous she is:
Fantabulous Convo Doll!
We could choose to send in a Penny red or reroot Pippa in red,since I only have 1 Penny red, I decided to reroot a Pippa, make up and styling by Tracy F
yummie cakes by the talented Sandie, and gloves (and petticoat) by Helen, handbags by me

shoesies all decorated by Mandy B
 
I decided to buy a box from Karen, to make sure my dolly would survive the journey home


Suey made a beautiful convention mini:



Of course Penny had to model it:

the little comb charm was in the goodie bag as part of a gift from Mandy B
and yes, I have been a bit naughty and bought a pair of pretty heels for Pippa

And then there was the goodie bag, beautiful and reusable:

made by Chris


So many lovely things; pink hat donated by Alex, floral bag donated by Leandra, floral outfit modelled by Rosemarie donated by Chris, necklace donated by Claire, blue hat donated by Peggy, blue and yellow floral outfit and yellow handbag donated by Lisa, outfit modelled by Marie donated by Louise.



Pippa's baking day apron, mittens and cookie tray donated by Karen S, tiara donated by Melanie and Aida, box with cupcakes donated by Sandie, Selfridge bag and cup donated by Corinne, fur outfit & black bag donated by Lesley, pink handbag donated by me, black dollstand donated by Sue & Ann.


T-shirt donated by Peg, basket and plastic box donated by Mandy B, carded outfit donated by Lisa P, skateboard donated by Jo

Shoebox with Pippa logo donated by Karen J, fridge magnet photoframe donated by Janet, fridge magnet donated by Julieanne, little bowset donated by Barb


Pippa's Afternoon Tea Recipe book with lots of recipes and Pippa illustrations donated by Vickie, coaster donated by Dianna, Mugs donated by Jude, Caroline, Suey, Mandy W and me.


Not in the goodie bags, but part of my loot: J's tips for taking Pippa pics and lots of patterns by Dianna, and I think also some by Lisa.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten