woensdag 20 mei 2009

Goodie Bag Stuff

Of course I have to show all the lovely stuff that was in my goodie bag!!!

My lovely Meccano Mandy shows off the bed I got of the prize table from Peggy, and the lovely teddy, diary, hot chocolate and cookies and brooch, crafted and donated by Sandie:

A Paper dress designed and donated by Jeni:

Candle from Chris, bookmark by Barb, Post it Notes and postcards by Julianne:

Swimsuit outfit by Shirley, Sweethearts outfit by Alex, shoes by Lorraine:

Premier doll outfit by Peggy, pink & black outfit & teddy by Elaine, reroot hair by Nicky R and Suey, little red box and Pippa necklace by Nicky M, Radley bag by Mandy W, charm necklace by Jo:

Pencil skirt and 2 hairbands by Heather, blue t-shirt by Peg, necklace by Chris, skirt & headscarf by Vickie:

Magnet by Dianna, coaster by Emma, mug by Babs, Caroline, Jude, Wendy and me:

hat & scarfset by Janet, poodle by Peggy, undies by Suz, stockings by Lisa. I already had the pink hair, and will use it to revamp Marie into a pink Lady. I've already asked Janet for a pink crochet dress in the same style as the hat & scarf set:

The lovely shoes that my rerooted Tammie is wearing were also in my goodiebag, designed and donated by 'awsumgal' Deirdre. In fact Tammie was the doll I had started on for the OOAK doll swap, but she has been like this

for almost a year !!!!

AFter the convo I left my creative block behind, YEAH, and here is Tammie all finished:

outfit by Lydia (littleflowerlyd on ebay)

bag and scarf by Michele (a pressie from Jeni's PIL goodiebag)

and shoes by awsumgal Deirdre.

rerooted and relashed Tammie by me.

After the Kensington doll fair Jeni gave me this lovely little note block:



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten