woensdag 27 maart 2013

Daisy Convo 2013 Prize Table, Goodie Bag and more....

As stated in my previous post I've really had a brilliant time at the Daisy convo in Wimbledon.
I thought it would be nice to post some pictures of everything I got at the convo:

First of all the lovely T-shirt that I won from Ralph, by winning the quiz!:



Next the lovely Optimum outfit I managed to grab off the prize table (kindly donated by Jo):



And my other prize table wins;



a coaster (from Jo), a fridge magnet, Daisy note book (by Ralph) and 4 bags of reroot hair, donated by Melanie from retro dolls UK .

And then there was the goodie bag:




The calendar and Swiss Miss bar donated by Ralph, the coaster by Jo and the mug be Helene and me (it's printed on 2 sides, so will show it in another picture as well.



The paper doll and her outfits, by Jonny (inspired by his illustrations for the convo doll from this year and last year).



The postcard and the keyhanger by Ralph (pictures by my husband and me), fridgemagnet by Yvette, picture of rare outfits by Michelle, birthday cake and rice paper cake toppers by Claire, scatter cushion and perfume bottle by Louise, beautiful pendant by Vicky.



I had my OOAK outfit swap with Ralph, and got this lovely tulip inspired outfit from him:



And then there was of course the convo doll:


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten