zondag 13 oktober 2013

Garden Patience

Last friday she arrived; my Garden Patience!
Of course I was all excited and very curious to see for myself how her eye mechanism works.
First surprise was when I opened up her box and saw her eyes looking straight. Somehow I had expected her to glance sideways when I would open her box.


Well, as you may imagine she didn't stay in her box for long.
I took some quick piccies on friday to upload on my other blog Duties & Daydreams, which is about my daily life.
On saturday morning it wasn't raining, so I took Patience outside to have a couple of garden pictures with her. In my cabinet she had already been making 'friends' with Sybil, as far as possible, and she wanted to come along for the photosession.

I think Patience with her eyes looking sideways with her eyes in different directions is the most funny thing I've seen. 
Here she is looking more or less straight

Sitting on a chair I found with Sybil at her lap

I had almost decided to part with this furniture, but it's just the right size for Patience, so it will stay
When Patience had arrived on friday I thought about this old furniture I had lying somewhere in a box. I had already been considdering to either put it up for auction or give it to a charity shop, but it's exactly the right size for Patience, so I'm quite happy I hadn't parted with it.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten