zondag 20 maart 2011

New Daisy doll arrivals

Last thursday a 'new' Daisy doll arrived, a lovely sidepart, which is one of the dolls of the later era, the'80s.
After giving her a nice bath on saturday, I decided such a lovely dolly deserved a special outfit, so she's wearing Cinders now. I only need the belt for this outfit, but even withouth belt I think it looks lovely.



Some of my other recent wins are this outfit, as long as I don't know the name I will call it the blue variant of Jive:



And then I had another variant of HeyDay arriving as well, it is the one with the small red flowers (on the right in the picture). The hats of the 2 outfits with read flowers are not original, I bought them in a craftstore, and they will have to do, until I find the original ones.:



As far as I know I only have 1 more variant of HeyDay to hunt down now, which has small orange, brown, white and yellow flowers. There's a picture of it on Helene's fabby website http://dollsallover.webs.com/daisyladyinredandblack.htm

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten