donderdag 3 maart 2011

Pale Haired Princess Pippa

By the end of september 2010 a lovely friend of me who lives in New Zealand spotted an auction with princess Pippa in it, and asked me if I was interested.
Just around that time there was a lot of chatting about pale haired princesses at pippaclub.
So I had a look at the auction and felt somewhere deep inside me that this COULD be a pale haired princess. My friend bidded for me and won her at such a cheap price I could hardly believe it.

Here's the auction picture:

After a while she arrived at my friend who thought she was quite bewitching. And she confirmed that yes, it is a pale haired princess!!!! WOOHOO!!!!
I had to be patient but somewhere in november or december she arrived.
And just last week I took some pictures of her:



Isn't she lovely????

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten