woensdag 6 mei 2015

My Daisy Convention Loot!

I thought to spend a special entry on all the lovely things I got at the convention this year in Denmark.
Lots of gorgeous goodies in the goodie bag:


Everything you need for  a cuppa:
FruChocs by Jillian, Coaster by Michelle S, Mug by Helene and me
 Daisy getting cosy:

pillow & duvet by Lene, knitted cardigan and necklace with pilgrim charm & glass bead by Laila, tights by Ingie, Brush by Donna-Maree, long pearl necklace by Jillian, fridgemagnet by Christine, Koala (a marsupial and NOT a bear :) ) by Jillian, cuddly teddybear by Elaine

 And some miscellaneous items:

red box with Daisy logo and Daisycards by Ralph, laminated picture by Michelle B, lovely floral fabric by Cendi

And of course the beautiful handmade bag, made by Vicky:



Then there are my prize-table wins:
Lovely bridal outfit and replica's of original Tivoli posters, made by Laila


pretty sporty Takara outfit, donated by Jillian, and lovely evening dress, donated by Elaine. Both combined with the sparkly hats that were quize prices. pretty necklace donated by Cendi

purple Romany inspired outfit made and donated by Ingie, Sunday Best variant donated by Ralph, Ice Queen inspired outfit made and donated by Donna Maree, Blythe postcards donated by Vicky

My OOAK outfit swap by Lene:



My competition prizes:


A BIG thanks to everyone who donated! I feel well and truely spoilt rotten!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten