maandag 29 februari 2016

Sunday Funday!

Yesterday, I decided to have a bit of dollyfun.
First I finished making a little nightie for Patience.


Then I decided it was finally time to glue back on her original wig, as the new basic Patience, who is a wigged doll, will be coming to live here soon.
Also Penn had been waiting for months to get eyelashes, so time to get out the glue...


I decided Patience would be my first victim, as the lashes need a bit more precision.

So she got a thin layer of tacky glue on her head, and I would have to wait a few minutes, before applying the wig.
Just enough time to cut the lashes to size:
















Time to put that wig back on:


Next up was Penn:


Of course these 2 wanted some nice photo sessions.
In fact Patience (or Ginger as she's called her in my home) already had another photosession on saturday, as I found out my pics from Tonnercon weren't all that focussed, and I really wanted to have a picture of her in the outfit she was wearing for Halo's and Horns.Tokyo (or Aiko) of course had to model too.







As you can see, those girls just love to show off.

When Ginger started to model her Christmas/Valentines outfit, Prom aka Audrey, jumped at the chance to also be in the photoshoot:






















Last but not least, Penn had a bit of a photoshoot as well:





I thought it was a great day, and then, when I finally got to checking my email, I found out I had won a prize at a photocompetition in a Yahoo group for Ellowyne!
I am so excited about it. It was the picture I intended to take for a competition back in November, but due to my travelling adventures, I didn't get to taking that picture in time.
This time however the theme of the picture was completely free, and I still had this idea, so I decided to give it a go.
I feel so honored Robert Tonner himself picked the winners of the anonymous photo entries!
Here's the winning piccie:

Alice having a Mad Hatter Tea Party
I think I will need to learn the futterwacken.... And yes, that's the little Pippa I customised last year into a Mad Hatter!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten