vrijdag 8 november 2013

Adventures with Amelia Thimble

What? Another doll? Yes, that's right! I've got her quite a while already. I think I bought her back in June, when she was on sale at the Wilde Imagination Website.
Amelia Thimble is quite a tiny doll, which stands just 4 inches tall. She's made of resin and has changeable inset eyes and is a wigged doll. She's also balljointed, so she is very poseable.
I bought the 'On Pins & Needles' doll.





 With help of my english friend Ralph, I also bought her the 'Sprinkled with Love' baking set


A cute little pair of trousers I made for her, which go so well with the baking set
I took her with me on holidays to Deal, as she is just the right size to put in a handbag.













As you can see, she really had lots of fun in Deal, and she also came with us on a daytrip to London!
There was just only a tiny little problem, she had the 'kicky leg syndrom' so it was always a challenge to get her to stand on her own and pose.
Finally I found an online tutorial about restringing Amelia, so I scraped all my courage together, and had a go at it.




There she is, all in one piece again!
Here is the link to the tutorial: restringing Amelia Thimble tutorial
During the fall holidays I had been making a couple of lace nighties for her:














And just this week, I felt inspired to make her a new outfit:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten