vrijdag 8 november 2013

Amber and her shoes

When I had just started collecting Ellowyne, I kind of went wilde when looking for shoes for her.
There are so many gorgeous shoes on evilbay, and really not that expensive, especially if you order 3 pairs from China or HongKong, you may get a very good discount on shipping, which really makes it so easy to buy just another pair.....
Of course, back then I only had 3 or 4 dolls, and already something like 9 pairs of shoes.
So I started thinking and wondering if there would be shoe-racks available, so I could display all the lovely shoesies. I coulnd't find any online, but, I have a lovely Pippa friend, who is amazing at making doll shoes for Pippa and Dawn dolls, and she also made shoe-racks for them. That's where I decided I could just as well contact her, and ask if she would feel up to the challenge.
Fortunately for Ellowyne and me, she did want to give it a go, and asked me what kind of style I would like.
I told her something baroque would be fun, if she would be able to do something like that.
I measured all my shoes and gave her the sizes, and she started to think and work on it.
Here is the final result:

Isn't it just gorgeous!!!!!  




 Here is the link to her website: http://www.pippashoes.com/

Just around the time when I got this lovely shoe-rack, I also received one of my dreamdolls; Amber Dark & Stormy Night. She wasn't wearing her original outfit, but another Wilde Imagination outfit for Ellowyne, called Easy Does It.
Unfortunately the zipper of one of her boots is broken, so I emailed to the company, and hope they will have a replacement boot for me. My poor Essential Ellowyne 4 brunette broke the strap of her sandal, boohoo!
broken boot and sandals from Essential Ellowyne 4
Well, Amber decided she would not like to wait until new shoes might arrive from the USA, so she went on a shoehunt.

trying to decide on a replacement.........

 I so love this girl! I haven't been able to find her original outfit yet, but I ordered a pattern which has a similar feel to it : Onyx El. I so hope it will arrive soon. I can't wait to get started!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten