vrijdag 22 november 2013

Festive Dolly Dresses

This years I'm up to my ears in Christmas swaps for the dolls, so I have been rerooting 1 doll (and 1 more to go)



of course I can't show the end result here right now, but I used Saran Lamia to reroot her.
I also decided to see if I could make this holiday madness dress from the Adams Harris Pattern Company.
I had some gold stretch fabric lying around, which I thought would be excellent for this pattern:
Then, just yesterday, when I was shopping a saw a Santa dress & hat for a wine bottle!!!!
Well, of course my dolly minded brain immediately saw how the dress was just the right size for Ellowyne:
I had to open up the backseam, and sew in some darts, and add some poppers....
And the hat is just great for Daisy:


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten