vrijdag 22 november 2013

Amber the Prom Queen

A few weeks back another girl arrived, and I think she's one of my most favourite girls; Amber, the Zombie Prom Queen.
Opening the box:


The tiara looks quite fragile, but by handling it gently I managed to bend it back into shape:

Here's a close up picture of her gorgeous shoes:
Isn't she just amazing:
When I had another photosession with her, she told me that Ellowyne had knocked her down with Freddy's baseballbat!

Even the back of her dress is stunning:
And of course another portrait:
Amber the Zombie Prom Queen, nothing Zombie about her, if you ask me....

Meanwhile, my Dark & Stormy night Amber (or Ginger from now on), had convinced Ashley (Disquietude) to switch clothes, as this really sets of their eyecolour so much better!

Ashley wearing Easy Does It & Ginger wearing A Little bit Darker


portrait of Ashley



portrait of Ginger

My 3 Ambers together:


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten