dinsdag 24 september 2013

Ellowyne and her wigs

My first wigged Ellowyne doll was the Essential Redhead 5, which I really love, but I would have loved to buy the brunette, only she was already sold out at WI at the time that I bought my redhead.
So I decided to see if I could find anything on ebay, and then the EE5 brunette wig showed up, and I thought that one would be just as nice on my EE5 red.
Essential Ellowyne 5 brunette wig on EE5 red
Well, as you can see she's really super pretty.
Just before I went on holiday, I bought my second wigged Ellowyne, Feeling Drained too, only with her short black wig. She would arrived during my holiday, so had to collect her after my holidays.



Feeling Drained too, with her short black wig










Whilst I was on holiday I found a couple more wigs on ebay, and managed to buy them too:
Feeling Drained too wearing the Platinum Crazy Crop wig

Feeling Drained too wearing Wilde Daze Blonde wig
Essential Ellowyne 5 wearing Wilde Daze Red wig
A little later I bought another pretty black wig off ebay, as I secretly would like to have 'Plaid to meet you', but after buying so many other gorgeous beauties, she will have to remain on my wishlist a little longer.

EE5 Red wearing a black Sherry Fang wig

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten