dinsdag 24 september 2013

More Ellowyne's

Just before my summerholidays, another girl arrived; Alone on Sunday.








I love the outfit, and I think I like the doll too, but she may need to have an eye operation too........
During my 2 weeks holidays in the UK, tons of dolls and doll stuff arrived, so it was just like a birthday or St. Nicolaas for me when I arrived back home and had so many parcels to open up!

You're Jesting Lizette


Feeling Drained too, in a sweater I bought off ebay by seller Doradar and Jeans (on Etsy) by Belle du Jour


Purple Ennui Blouse & Skirt

Feeling Drained too in End of Time outfit, Amber wearing 'A Little bit Darker' and Phin in his original outfit




Lovely outfit I got from Lynn as an extra Bingo Prize

I found Now What on a Dutch auction site, and bought this super cute kitty outfit from Jodie (imageine on ebay)

Sybil arrived before my holidays

 
Another gorgeous Jodie outfit and a black wig by Paul Zhangby

Essential Ellowyne 4 Brunette arrived just before school started back

very pretty outfit for Tears of Endearment by brichettebroderie

Flights of fancy also arrived just before school started back

I love her pretty face and the green eyes

Seriously Dark, modelled by Essential Ellowyne 5

My super gorgeous first Essential Ellowyne blonde and brunette. I even love their painted eyes


Although I'm not much into the painted eyes dolls, I really love the first Ellowyne's with their painted eyes, which are so much more detailed than the later ones



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten