zaterdag 28 september 2013

Links to free patterns and tutorials for Ellowyne

When I just started collecting Ellowyne I bought a couple of nude dolls, and of course they needed to get dressed.
So I searched the internet to see if I could find some free patterns for Ellowyne, and oh yes! I found quite a few links.
As I know there might be more people interested in getting some free patterns, I thought I'd just as well share the links here in my blog.
I already started with some links when I had some outfits finished, but it might take me forever to make them all, so I thought it would be handy to put all the links I've found so far in one blogpost.
Robe Soleil
cute & colourful
Liberty Jane free doll patterns
decked out in denim free doll reader pattern instructions
decked out in denim skirt pattern
decked out in denim sweater pattern
Adam's Harris free doll clothes patterns
Sock Dress Patterns

Also some free knitting patterns:
Scotty Maloney
Square Neckline Dress
Hat & Scarf set by Rochelle's Originals
free dress pattern
dolls west design

Something else I would like to try is making fashion doll shoes:
Fashion Dolls Shoes blog
How to make.....

Inma has some tutorials on her page for making a bed, a clothes rack, sandals, and several other projects for Ellowyne:
Inma's tutorials

Well, I think that covers it for now, but if anyone has other links for free patterns for Ellowyne to share, please feel free to post them .

1 opmerking:

  1. Just wanted to add another link: https://commerce37.pair.com/madavor/dr/modern-reborn.php?id=467

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen