zondag 29 september 2013

Knitting for Ellowyne

Before even one Ellowyne arrived at my place, I started knitting for her.
First I knitted a silver hat and scarf set, and after that a blue one.
My daughter asked me if she could have the blue one for her Jolina ballerina doll, so I am considdering giving it to her.
The hat & scarf sets were made from a free pattern from Rochelle's originals.
Feeling drained modelling the silver hat & scarfset

Red, white & very blue modelling the blue hat & scarf set
hat & scarfset free knitting pattern

Feeling Drained had quite an adventure before she arrived at my place, so all she wanted was to cuddle up in a nice & cosy outfit.
I still had this lovely knit ensemble lying here, made by Linda Jo, which I won as a prize in the summer bingo at the Yahoo Ellowyne club.
The bead knitter
Here are a couple more pictures of feeling Drained:

Feeling Drained starting to feel cosy in her teal ensemble

I love how well this ensemble goes with her eyecolour


Jodie had a super cute and simple idea how to make hats, so I bought some yarn and made a ruffle scarf for myself and a hat for Ellowyne:
I might add a silver glitter pom pom, as it would go will with the edge....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten