dinsdag 24 september 2013

Multiple Tears

As you may have seen in one of my previous blogposts, Ellowyne Serious Intention has the most beautiful eyecolour.


I found a super pretty outfit on ebay for her, which is called Multiple Tears.
When I tried to put on the outfit, one of the zippers of the boots got broken, oh no!!!!!!!!
I contacted Wilde Imagination and the doll hospital, and they do have great service. They only had extra's of the last 2 years, but I was allowed to look for a pair of replacement boots, which they have send to me.
I still need to take pictures with the replacement boots, but for now I do have some gorgous piccies with another pair of shoes.



The sofa is a salesman sample which I bought off ebay too. The seller included the cushions and teaset with it.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten