zaterdag 28 september 2013

The making of the Daisy Calendar 2014

It's already almost october, so this reminded me I should really start to work on next years Daisy calendar.
Last year I went on a trip to mini Europe near Bruxelles, Belgium, as I had the idea to take pictures of Daisy with some doll sized buildings in the background, just like she is pictured in the booklets.
So I took a couple of boxes full of stuff with me:














I really enjoyed taking pictures there, but some of the buildings had so many visitors close to them, that I wasn't able to take pictures of them with Daisy. The guards were also eyeing me suspiciously...
But I did take a couple of pictures that will definitely make it to this calendar or one of the next years calendars.





Although it's really autumn here now, the weather is quite lovely at the moment, so I decided to take advantage of it and take a couple of pictures.
Let's see what's all needed:
An Elephant for the picture with the Taj Mahal in the background, maybe I can use this fabric for Daisy to sit on


A Camel, for Daisy when she's visiting the Pyramids
The Eifeltower and a table & chair for Paris



A last check before taking the picture, Daisy is balanced with a small stick of wood, and I am allowed to use the husbands camera for the Daisy calendar

Outfits all sorted, statue of Liberty, and of course my photobox tent, now to balance the girls.........
So, I've really seriously started now, but I think I will have to do some sewing to cover the elephant and the camel. To be continued.....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten